A guide to acronyms (and abbreviations), words and phrases used throughout the Environment Canterbury website. Look in the 'By Subject' tab to find groups of terms relevant to a specific topic.
Some terms might have definitions in addition to those in this glossary.
Use the online Māori Dictionary to help with translating words between Te Reo Māori/English.
- Open fires
- any fireplaces that are not enclosed and in which air flow cannot be controlled.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Old Highway Bridge
- One Network Road Classification
- Officer of The New Zealand Order of Merit
- Organisms of Interest
- Orari Opihi Pareora
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Orari Temuka Opihi Pareora
- Molecular Oxygen
Environment Canterbury © 2019
Retrieved: 10:35am, Wed 21 Aug 2019