Scheduled server maintenance
We will be performing server maintenance in the evenings between 26th and 30th January. Some data pages and external websites we manage will be unavailable during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
A guide to acronyms (and abbreviations), words and phrases used throughout the Environment Canterbury website. Look in the 'By Subject' tab to find groups of terms relevant to a specific topic.
Some terms might have definitions in addition to those in this glossary.
Use the online Māori Dictionary to help with translating words between Te Reo Māori/English.
- Open fires
- any fireplaces that are not enclosed and in which air flow cannot be controlled.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Old Highway Bridge
- One Network Road Classification
- Officer of The New Zealand Order of Merit
- Organisms of Interest
- Orari Opihi Pareora
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Orari Temuka Opihi Pareora
- Molecular Oxygen
Environment Canterbury © 2020
Retrieved: 9:20am, Thu 30 Jan 2020