Our Annual Plan explains how we intend to finance activities and services each year from 1 July to 30 June. A draft is made available to the community every February/March.
- An annual plan is produced for each year of the Long-Term Plan (ten year rolling plan, reviewed every three years).
- For the first year of each Long-Term Plan (LTP), the annual plan is incorporated into the LTP document.
- For subsequent years a stand-alone annual plan document is prepared, which refers back to the relevant year of the LTP.
Find out more about our Long-Term Plans.
The Council adopted the 2020/21 Annual Plan (PDF File, 2.98MB) on 18 June 2020.
The process of developing our Annual Plan involves reviewing the work programme and budgets and engaging with Cantabrians on their priorities for the region.
Visit our online engagement site to find out more about feedback on the draft Annual Plan.
Council Deliberations 18 June meeting
- Agenda and Meeting Papers - Canterbury Regional Council, Meeting 515 - 18 June 2020 (PDF File, 16.95MB)
- Agenda and Meeting Papers - Canterbury Regional Council, Meeting 515 - 18 June 2020 - Item 9.2 Annual Plan 2020/2021 (PDF File, 19.33MB)