Resources and Links
Help farmers prepare for their FEP audit using the Ready for Audit checklist (PDF File, 67.02KB).
Please be aware of the timeframes involved seeking information on Silent files, Wāhi Tapu, and Wāhi Taonga.
As you will appreciate there can be a number of parties involved in providing this information, all of which is coordinated by our Po Mātai Kō (Cultural Land Management Advisors).
To manage the workload of all involved, and avoid the disappointment of not having your client ready for their scheduled FEP audit, we advise that all requests may take up to 4 weeks to process.
It would be appreciated that each request includes the following information:
- Property address
- Management plan status
- Map showing the location of any known areas of interest.
Farming Land Use Consultants Group
Environment Canterbury supports a Farming Land Use Consultants Group.
The meetings are held (approximately) quarterly at the Tuam Street office.
The group discusses a range of topics including farming land use consent applications, rule implementation, Overseer, upcoming plan changes and implementation, and FEPs.
To join the email list and be notified of the next meeting please contact Customer Services.
Useful links and reminders
- Nothing at present
- Ready for audit checklist (PDF File, 67.02KB)
- Ensure your baseline and current analyses are in the same version of Overseer
- Auditor access to Overseer - The consent holder will need to provide the FEP Auditor with access to Overseer. The auditor can request the consented Overseer files from Environment Canterbury with the consent holders permission. Please email FEP.Audit@ecan.govt.nz for more information.
- FEP is up to date and references other relevant documentation