Please upgrade your web browser now. Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported.
Skip to Main Content
My Services Login
News & Notices
Advice & Info
News & Notices
News & Notices
Council Minutes & Agendas
Environment Canterbury produces a number of newsletters each year. On this page, you will find links to the latest editions.
- The Living Here newsletter is published several times a year and is filled with stories and information about what's going on at Environment Canterbury.
- The Hub is a two-monthly newsletter from the consents section where consultants and the public can get the latest from the section on issues and consents currently being processed.
Natural Resources Regional Plan Update
- The newsletter provides the latest on the regional plan. Published when required.
Canterbury Regional Land Transport Strategy Newsletter
- Find out about the project to develop the Canterbury Land Transport Strategy 2011-2041. This newsletter provides an update on developments.
Greater Christchurch Urban Development Strategy (UDS) Newsletter
- The UDS newsletter provides the community with regular updates on projects, trends and information relevant to the UDS and its continued development.
- The E-connect newsletter is a bi-monthly update on Environment Canterbury people and their activities, aimed at those interested in working for the organisation.
- A newsletter for water consent holders: water takes and water discharges. Produced 3 or 4 times per year. Provides information and advice for water consent holders.
- This e-newsletter provides the latest information on biodiversity events, activities and initiatives underway in Canterbury.
- Pest News is an annual newsletter that provides local and regional information about pest issues in Canterbury, including a separate newsletter for each pest district in the region.
- Gravel Take is a twice-yearly newsletter with information about gravel takes and gravel related news in Canterbury.
Waimakariri Flood Protection
- This is a yearly newsletter which provides updates on the $34 million, 10-year Waimakariri Flood Protection Project designed to improve flood protection in the area.
Okeover Stream Catchment Newsletter
- Newsletter on the community pilot programme underway working with the community to come up with effective methods to improve waterway health in the Okeover Stream catchment in Christchurch.
- Chatterbox is produced three times a year and gives updates on the over 50 schools and early childhood learning centres involved in the successful Enviroschools programme throughout Canterbury.
- Uniquely Chathams is a quarterly newsletter which covers environmental issues for the Chatham Islands community.
Page created: 9/11/2010. Last updated: 15/02/2013.
jump to top
Natural Resources Regional Plan
Long Term Community Plan
Regional Policy Statement
Environment Canterbury Customer Service
(03) 353 9007
0800 324 636 (EC INFO)
More contact details »