All Christchurch buses are operating again this morning as normal, with the exception of the following hillside routes:
- 11 Westmorland will end at Cashmere Road
- 12 Northwood to Cashmere will end at Princess Margaret hospital
- 14 Harewood to Dyers Pass Road will end at Cashmere Road
- 15 Bishopdale to Murray Aynsley will end at the corner of Vernon Terrace and Centaurus
- 18 St Albans to Huntsbury ending at Wilsons Road
- 21 Mt Pleasant will end at Ferrymead Shops
- 28 Lyttelton & Rapaki, will not travel to Rapaki instead will end in Lyttelton
Road conditions on these services will be reassessed at 11:00am with the hope of reverting back to the full route at midday.
All buses will be driving to the conditions so please expect delays. At some stops the bus may not be able to pull into the curb so will pull-up where they can do so safely. Passengers are asked to make their way across curb-side snow to board the bus.
Please check the website or Facebook page for more specific information or access the real-time information on the Metroinfo website.